With curves in all the right places our new Marley Curved wall mounted vanity is sure to turn some heads. This beautifully crafted vanity featuring distinctive curves has drawer and shelf configurations to suit any bathroom shape and size. Get in touch with our team to find out more about the options.
Pair with our Pacific Tower Unit in matching timber to improve your bathroom storage.
All Loughlin Furniture timber wall mounted and freestanding bathroom vanities are handmade on the Central Coast of NSW in Australia by a team of experienced and qualified cabinetmakers and woodwork specialists. At Loughlin Furniture we use only the highest quality local and imported materials to ensure the aesthetics and longevity of our products.
Our timber vanities are ‘made to order’. Once an order is placed we hand select the timber best suited to each individual order. The selected timber is then machined, glued, cut, sanded and made ready for the next stage which is referred to as ‘finishing’. Finally, HMR white internal cabinet sections are precisely cut and assembled together with the finished timber and high-quality European hardware, after which each order is tested for quality assurance.
All orders are then carefully packaged and prepared for delivery.
Please note this vanity has a 16 - 18 week lead time.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Loughlin Furniture recommend the following product care instructions to extend the life of your timber vanity:
• Splash-back of water on any products should be completely wiped dry immediately.
• No chemical cleaning product(s) should be used directly on timber products.
• A soft damp cloth should be used to clean down the product.
• Products should not be installed in direct sunlight.
• Continuous moisture in the air may cause damage to the product and as such, appropriate room ventilation is recommended.
• Do not leave any wet items on any timber products.
Please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns about caring for your Loughlin Furniture product.